National Quilt Day is March 20th! The National Quilt Association has created a pattern to help you show your love for quilting. Part of the tradition is to dig into that scrap bin and use what's on hand for your new treasure!
This year's treat was created in honor or our troops! So grab your greens and yellows and show some Burgundy Love by Tying a yellow to this fabric tree for that special military loved-one in your life!
Don't know anyone? It's OK..
- Donate your quilt to a VA hospital
- If you live near a military base, contact special services to donate your quilt
- Give this special gift to a family of a soldier serving overseas
- Donate this gift to a special child struggling with a parent serving overseas
- Contact a local church to see if there is a congregation member serving in a war zone
So many ways to give! So many ways to show some Burgundy Love!
Tell us about your special military person!