Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh Lucky Day!

Pinch Me!  I must be dreamin'! 

It pays to follow the Burgundy Buttons Blog! 

To charm your day, we are offering a 10% discount at Burgundy Buttons exclusively for our blog followers!

Use promotion code "charmed" to receive your discount.  Offer expires tonight at Midnight- so don't wait!

Share the lucky Burgundy Love with your friends and blog about it! (be sure to link back to us- it makes Google love us and increases our ranking)

Had a great experience with Burgundy Buttons?  Leave us a comment here and let everyone know!

Not valid on previous purchases, special order items, special purchase items and cannot be combined with any other promotion code.  Must be used at time of purchase and cannot be added later.

7 comments:

  1. oh Leah! You temptress you! ;)

    And I do LOVE your store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Burgundy Buttons! Leah is great at correspondence, and has awesome prices. This was just the push I needed to take some inventory off her hands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Leah, you need a BB button that we can put on our blogs so we can send you more business!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do need to- I will work on that. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the discount but I had already placed my order! I linked to your store from Amy's Creative Side. You have great prices!

    ReplyDelete