Friday, March 12, 2010

Pretty In Pink

I have fallen in LOVE with Australian Pattern Designers! 

I have already introduced you to the incredibly talented Natalie Lymer of Cinderberry Stitches. I would now present the appliqué queen Kelly Wulfsohn of Don't Look Now.


Pretty in Pink is a fantabulously girly girl pattern! It includes the instructions and full sized pattern sheets for four lovely pillows. The pillows pictured are constructed using the raw edge appliqué technique. Perfect for ANY little girls bed!

The patterns are on their way to Burgundy Buttons right now and will sell for $20.00.

Do you love it?  Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you will carry these patterns! I didn't know where to find them here in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one are you looking for? I will make sure I order it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the butterflies appliqued on or is that part of the fabric? If so where can I get some of it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just pink-a-licious! Love them!

    ReplyDelete