Tuesday, March 23, 2010

YEA US!!

We did it!!  Or should I say YOU did it!!

Remember that little bit of Burgundy Love I ask you to send on over to Kate Spain?  Well the love was felt and she sent a big hunka hunk of Kate Love back. 

Kate wrote:


She also posted this on my blog..

"hey! aww, thanks for all the BB love. Just like Leah said, you ROCK! But come on, Leah, i'm no Greek God...not even close (though i sure do like the sound of it..especially if it includes superpowers). Sheesh, i can barely keep a consistent 1/4" seam allowance! I'm just someone trying to make the world a little brighter each day (like all of you). Don't forget to send/post pics of projects you make w/Verna! It's so fun to see all the creative ways people use the same fabric. enjoy! hugs, kate"


Thank you everyone for sharing the Burgundy Love!

Not sure about you, but I am keeping my eyes peeled for her upcoming line, Fandango!  Nope, not a movie ticket but I bet it will sure be deserving of an Oscar!

Now, as promised...two Verna charm packs are going to lucky responder Jenny from Fort Wayne, Indiana! Check out Jenny's blog and be inspired by her cute little fabric Easter eggs and her delightful entry entitled "Eva's Block".

Jenny- email me at Leah@burgundybuttons.com to claim your little piece of Kate Love today!




1 comment:

  1. yea me! thanks so much Leah, sent you an email already with my address. Love Verna! love Kate Spain!

    ReplyDelete