Friday, April 23, 2010

What's New?




From the maker of Hello Betty.....

1933 
from Cloe's Closet 

Chloe’s Closet represents a longing for the past both in color and pattern. Her designs spring from her collection of childhood trinkets and flea market treasures. No one ever would have thought that being a pack rat would inspire a career of fabric design! Her passion for all that is retro brings a flare of playfulness and innocents to every collection she designs.

and from Moda's very own designers.....

Half Moon


All I can say is...WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW and WOW! 
(did I say WOW?)

This is one STRIKING collection.  It's BLACK and WHITE and AMAZING.  Now, this chick has never even thought about making a Black & White quilt before- but I sure am now!  I really think I might use this quilt pattern from my buddy Carly.  I think the contrast between the two color-ways will be breathtaking!  What do you think?

As many have come to realize, I am slowly but surely ordering more and more yardage.  My biggest hold up on yardage was not financial- but more of a time constraint.  I 'Burgundy Button' in the early am and evening, before and after the big Corporate America job.  But as a couple of you know, my first employee will be starting soon- and I am SOOOO grateful!  As there will be time to cut fabric...so it shall be!

So I just HAD to buy Half Moon yardage too!  It will be here next week!

2 comments: