Friday, December 3, 2010

Show Me Some Love!


Over the last two years, I have received the sweetest messages from so many of you regarding your package, beautiful fabric, low prices, impressive customer service or timely arrival.  Had I been smart (and I don't always claim to be) I would have saved those little love notes and tucked them away somewhere!

Because everyone wants to know they are shopping at a reputable storefront, I have decided to start working on a testimonial page.  So I would love to hear from you!  If you have received a timely package, warm & friendly customer service, been delighted over the price or just generally have something wonderful to say about your purchase; click here and be one of the first to fill out the testimonial page!

I can't wait to read them!

4 comments:

  1. I just found you, and have not bought yet, but let me tell you the INSTANT my hubby gives me the green light to buy myself some stuff (and I am thinking the day after Chrismtas will be that day) I am going to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just had to share some love for you and your wonderful shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! It's done....

    One request - can you think about putting a "wishlist" feature on your site? I'd love to send my hubby shopping there, but he gets flummoxed by all the choices...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete